Terms and Conditions for our Referral Bonus Program.
When you refer a friend you will become eligible for a referral bonus. This program varies by customer. Contact your local Pro Resources office for specifics.
Referral bonus amounts may differ based on individual job postings.
- If a referred candidate is sent to Pro Resources who is not matched to a specific job posting, either our standard $25 minimum referral bonus will apply or the referral bonus of the job in which we place the candidate will apply. Bonus amounts may vary depending on location and client demand
- Should a candidate be submitted more than once as a referral, Pro Resources will honor the first referring party only.
- A person will be paid only one referral bonus per candidate referred to Pro Resources. However, there is no limit on the number of candidates a person can refer.
- Temporary referrals must work a minimum of 80-200 hours to qualify for the referral bonus based on individual postings.
- For direct hire placements, “Refer a Friend” Referral Bonuses will be paid after the guarantee period of the direct hire placement has been fulfilled.
- Individual referrals are unlimited. You may submit as many referrals as you like.
Pro Resources reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate this plan at anytime.